Our diagnostic workup is unlike any other. We take a great deal of time reviewing your medical history in detail and completing a very comprehensive head and neck evaluation utilizing cutting edge technology. Proper diagnosis and emphasis on origin rather than symptoms alone is key to successful, long term treatment results. After proper diagnosis, a specific non-surgical, treatment plan for rehabilitation is developed for the unique needs of each individual patient.
Common conditions treated:
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Temporomandibular Dysfunction/Disease
- Capsulitis of TM Joint
- Jaw Locking or Dislocation of Jaw
- Tension Type Headaches
- Cervicogenic Headaches
- Sleep disordered breathing
- Paediatric Sleep Apnea
95% of effective treatment is dependent upon a proper diagnosis, a diagnosis that uncovers the origin of your problem. A proper diagnosis will tell you what your primary problem is and where it came from. This information is a breathe of fresh air. Often times just knowing the why puts patients at ease and confident that a solution has been identified.
Our non-surgical treatment solutions focus on setting up the body for optimal healing and restoring function in the absence of pain. We utilize a wide range of treatment solutions depending on your individual diagnosis. These may include:
- Holistic (non-surgical) rehabilitation
- Decompression appliance therapy (short term wear of custom orthopedic oral orthotics
- Neuromuscular Orthodontics
- Nutritional counseling
- Physical therapy treatment (Laser therapy, trigger point therapy)
- Multi-discipline referral coordination
- Possitive Airway Pressure
- Dental Sleep Aplliance Therapy
- Integrative Craniofacial Orthopaedics
- And more options...